Thursday 31 May 2012

My 18th year



Hi guys.

I turned 17 today, and in my 18th year I hope to have a few wishes fulfilled.

Firstly, I hope this dragging out of equal marriage rights to all couples is finally ended and that every couple can have the same recognition under the law as any other couple.

I hope to achieve my academic goals, looking forward immensely to university (Hopefully Bristol or Durham).

That's all I can handle wish-wise at the moment.

However, just to let you all know, I have some pretty exciting experiences planned for the next few months.

Firstly, I am going to see Les Miserables next week!!! So. Excited!!!!

Secondly, I am going down to Bristol for the university open day on the 28th of June which is very exciting (Looking around the Archaeology, Anthropology, Sociology and Theology departments! (Theology...purely out of interest, not belief))

Once I break up from school, I am going on an archaeological dig in North Norfolk for a week in July...not sure what to expect, but if the weather is like it is now it should be wonderful.

In August time I will be heading off to Austria, hiking with a friend. I'll be taking my camera so lots of pictures will be uploaded onto the blog for a picture post! (in fact, after all of these activities I will post some photos.)

Anyway, speak soon! Off to Thetford Forest tomorrow for a nice Birthday picnic with my friends!

-Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment